Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,539 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.993 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,230 ($5,737) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)