Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,002 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,622 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)