Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,945 prices entered by 452 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,670 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)