Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20009 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,774 (68,836 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)