Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16014 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,273 (338,907 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)