Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.732 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,635 (3,077TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)