Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,527 in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)