Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.297 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,549 (ARS $15,072) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)