Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,768 (ARS $66,038) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)