Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,683 ($U19,198) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)