Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,408 ($U25,614) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)