Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,317 (17,370₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)