Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,709 (€2,992) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (36 minutes ago)