Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,851 (€3,934) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)