Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.121 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,342 (€3,907) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)