Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,969 prices entered by 540 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.333 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 140% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,013 (AU$1,838) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (24 minutes ago)