Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,421 prices entered by 605 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.938 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,591 (AU$8,139) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)