Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,152 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.605 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,731 (AU$7,625) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)