Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,261 (31,844 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 2 hours ago)