Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.935 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,787 (7,126 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)