Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00635 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,443 (COL$3,219,304) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)