Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00599 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,675 (COL$5,960,329) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 31,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)