Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00611 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,871 (COL$10,621,546) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)