Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,004 (COL$3,118,639) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)