Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15929 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,308 (190,275 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)