Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,039 (Rp 14,350,838) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)