Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00976 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,410 (1,783,219 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)