Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00844 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,935 (6,626,793 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)