Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,707 in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)