Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31523 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,566 (₨49,380) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)