Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27783 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,543 (₨55,945) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)