Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27940 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,515 (48,374 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)