Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30183 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,452 (190,344 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)