Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.653 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,839 (28,835 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)