Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,464 (﷼ 120,112,636) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)