Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,454 (﷼ 22,860,161) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)