Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,974 (﷼ 28,311,511) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)