Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 MXN / LSL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,235 (62,456 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (39 minutes ago)