Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.347 MXN / LSL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,524 (53,821 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)