Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,432 (33,628 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (18 minutes ago)