Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,984 (106,098 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)