Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,211 (71,222 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)