Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.738 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,884 (25,581 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)