Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.936 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 109% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,626 (€5,477) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)