Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 87% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 152,327 (€7,359) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)