Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.864 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,297 (39,323 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)