Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.071 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,616 (23,955 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)