Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.039 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,457 (28,177 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)