Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,525 (50,112₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)