Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,242 (17,372₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)