Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,146 (51,132₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (33 minutes ago)