Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,568 (59,504₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (31 minutes ago)