Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,297 (R$ 2,686) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (30 minutes ago)