Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,447 (R$ 12,337) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)