Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,288 (R$ 9,515) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)