Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.033 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,143 (€2,351) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)