Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.789 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,029 (€2,766) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)