Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.588 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,774 (€2,954) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)