Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17435 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,937 (₨338,042) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)