Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,756 (€1,496) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)