Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.796 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 191% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 192,265 (Bs 107,077) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (36 minutes ago)