Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,171 (ARS $64,421) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)