Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,040 (1,154 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)