Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.980 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,908 (4,157 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)