Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,201 (€3,281) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)