Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,305 (COL$3,145,197) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)