Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00648 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,400 (COL$9,945,204) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)