Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,471 (COL$2,678,919) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)