Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00666 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,355 (COL$9,519,761) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)