Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,947 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39671 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,156 (Php48,287) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (40 minutes ago)