Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43810 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,857 (Php47,608) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)