Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28811 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,949 (₨180,309) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)