Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.351 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,033 (R$ 10,846) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)