Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.891 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,528 (Dinar 1,534) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)