Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.539 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 58% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,890 (Dinar 2,036) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)