Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.817 MXN / BHD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,633 (Dinar 1,470) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)