Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 76,787 (123,164 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)