Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,020 (Rp 12,656,194) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)