Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.435 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,153 (13,614 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)