Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,929 (16,745 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (41 minutes ago)