Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,117 (E£ 56,536) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)