Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,951 (E£ 16,167) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (20 minutes ago)