Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20930 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,678 (Shilling117,908) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (29 minutes ago)