Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18486 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,774 (Shilling247,613) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)