Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17204 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,921 (Shilling412,231) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)