Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19258 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,574 (Shilling101,644) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)