Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17374 MXN / KES
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,524 (Shilling365,633) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (33 minutes ago)