Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.235 MXN / MVR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,209 (17,176 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)