Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,924 ($U109,297) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)