Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,677 ($U23,068) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)