Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.872 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,817 (11,046TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)