Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.732 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,412 (2,689TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)