Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.146 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,000 (4,132 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)