Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,213 (€892) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)